Digital Marketing Analyst
Location: Hollywood, California
Job Type: Full time
Salary: $65k - $85k Per Year
If you are looking for a traditional conservative corporate position, please skip this opportunity. We are seeking vibrant, creative and edgy individuals to push creative boundaries while working for an emerging lifestyle brand that incorporates pop culture, provocative liberal arts and creative media. We are a progressive forward thinking company focused on female empowerment!
We offer an exceptional compensation package consisting of a base salary of $65-85K, BCBS Platinum Healthcare, Vision and Dental along with a 401K plan with corporate matching and PTO.
Paragon Technology and Development, Inc. is presently seeking a forward thinking, success proven Digital Marketing Analyst to monitor our digital marketing initiatives and implement successful marketing practices. We are looking for an analytical and perceptive professional who is a skilled communicator and able to collaborate with various teammates and departments.
As our Digital Marketing Analyst, you will have a deep understanding of how different social networks operate and be an expert at Search Engine Optimization (SEO) for online content, including onsite and offsite optimization and keyword expansion research. You’ll also oversee paid search campaigns to ensure their success.
Your goal will be to ensure that content is search-engine friendly and optimized to increase our company’s visibility and ultimately, profitability through the effective analysis of current social media strategies and campaigns.
- Analyze user engagement (e.g. click-through and bounce rates)
- Conduct keyword research to guide the Social Media Manager for keyword optimization for copy
- Collect data and report on traffic, rankings and other SEO aspects for the site and social media channels
- Build and support SEO strategies, including optimizing keywords and establishing meta tag data
- Optimize website content, landing pages, paid search copy and other such digital marketing campaigns
- Direct off-page optimization projects (e.g. link-building)
- Managing offsite and onsite optimization projects and reporting on performance
- Identify habits of our online users and suggest ways to reach a broader audience
- Research how emerging social networks and features can benefit our company
- Keep abreast of SEO and integrated marketing trends
- BS in Business Analytics, Digital Marketing, or related field
- Additional qualifications in digital technologies or social media management is a plus
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience in Social/Digital Media
- Advanced knowledge of SEO practices and reporting
- Familiarity with relevant tools (e.g. Conductor, Screaming Frog, SpyFu, MOZ) and web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, WebTrends)
- Analytical mindset with numerical aptitude
- Hands-on experience with social media platforms and digital marketing campaigns
- Ability to identify target audience preferences and trends
- Excellent communication skills
- Time management and multitasking skills
- Expert at identifying untapped traffic opportunities
- Expert at site optimization and meta tag writing
- Expert at a/b conversion testing
About Paragon Technology and Development
We firmly believe our success stems from the desire to empower our teammates to believe anything is possible and deliver exceptional results. As Steve Jobs once said, “...while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius, because the ones who are crazy enough to think that they can change the world, are the ones who do.” Today Paragon Technology and Development, Inc. is responsible for managing, maintaining and expanding one of the fastest emerging lifestyle brands in the world. We have achieved record growth in our initial 5-years of business and are looking for dedicated, self-motivated and creative individuals to take us to the next level.