Full Stack PHP Developer Seeking 3 Mid-Level & 2 Senior Level Developers
Location: Scottsdale, AZ (LOCAL ONLY - Will not consider remote)
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Highly competitive based on experience ($70,000 - $120,000+)
Paragon is seeking an exceptional Full Stack Developer to build enterprise level web applications using cutting edge technologies and frameworks. Working with high capacity web applications and optimizing code for performance. Our core stack is LAMP, on the CodeIgniter framework. We will be making a transition to Laravel on multiple platforms (sites) in the very near future. Our front-end is built on top of Bootstrap 3 using AngularJS. You will be responsible for maintaining, developing, and updating our entire back end system across multiple sites. The teammate will have an opportunity to be a part of a fast-growing company that is autonomous in it's direction and core leadership. The teammate should be entrepreneurial minded and have a high level of integrity and professionalism. They will be working with a highly experienced team in a high paced environment. We currently have a Dev Team of 3 Sr. PHP Developers, 1 Jr. Front End Developer, 1 Sr. QA, and 1 Project Manager. Currently in an Agile environment, using Jira as our management tool, using Docker as our automation tool. You will find the most up to date technology used at Paragon Technology and Development. ..
- 3-5+ Years experience PHP / Object Oriented Programming
- 2+ Years experience working with MVC Frameworks (CodeIgniter, Laravel) We prefer at least 1-3 years experience in Laravel. We are transitiong from the CodeIgniter Framework to Laravel.
- 3+ Years experience with MySQL building advanced queries, general schema building knowledge
- Experience developing security precautions against XSS, SQL Injection and Secured data storage for sensitive information.
- Experience with Active Record / Eloquent query builders
- Experience with RESTful APIs
- Good understanding of AJAX and JSON requests
- Building Tests with PHPUnit and automated testing a plus
- Experience working with Github / Git Repositories
- Experience working with caching systems (Memcache, Redis Server) a plus
- 1+ Years experience working with VueJS (plus)
- 1+ Years experience with Photoshop/Design
- Experience with Twitter Bootstrap 3
- Experience working with projects utilizing AWS
- Proficient with understanding code versioning tools Github / Git Repositories
- Experience with Docker (plus)
About Paragon Technology and Development
Our unique and lively culture has made Paragon one of the best tech companies to work for in the valley since 2013. Nested in Old Town Scottsdale right next to the greenbelt, we don’t just accept innovation and creativity - we support and thrive on it for the livelihood of our teammates, our brands and community. We’re a progressive company that encourages it’s members to pursue further education, embracing a fulfilling work/life balance while striving to produce a creative and impactful difference in the tech industry.
We offer comprehensive and crazy awesome benefits for all full-time employees: medical, dental, vision are all covered 100% with Arizona’s best health insurance plan by Blue Cross Blue Shield - Platinum. We also have an employer matched 401K plan.
We know as a developer that the environment you work in is directly correlated to your ability to perform which is why we like to make every member of our team feel at home. Onsite, we have some activities to break up the day and of course prevent you from hitting that preverbal wall we run into from time to time. We have a ping pong table, basketball challenge game, PS4, Super Nintendo in addition to a foosball table. Take advantage of our pick-me-ups by enjoying a nice cup of espresso on us in our fully stocked break room, all day every day. Need time off? No problem! We offer unlimited scheduled time off because we believe a happy team member leads to a successful company!
We firmly believe our success stems from the desire to empower our teammates to believe anything is possible and deliver exceptional results. As Steve Jobs once said, “...while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius. Because the ones who are crazy enough to think that they can change the world, are the ones who do.”
Top Reasons To Work for Us
- 100% covered health benefits package (Medical, Dental, Vision) from Blue Cross Blue Shield's Platinum Plan!
- Employer matched 401K plan!
- Unlimited scheduled paid time off!
- Casual dress code to code comfortably!
- Onsite recreational activities! (ping pong table, basketball, video games)
- Fully stocked break room including snacks and espresso!
- Fun and relaxed company culture!
- Employer provided education benefits!
- Monthly chiropractic adjustments by a board certified Chiropractor!
- Monthly IV-Hydration by a certified nurse practitioner!