Photographer / Videographer
Location: Hollywood, California
Job Type: Full time
Salary: $72k - $96k Per Year
If you are looking for a traditional conservative corporate position, please skip this opportunity. We are seeking vibrant, creative and edgy individuals to push creative boundaries while working for an emerging lifestyle brand that incorporates pop culture, provocative liberal arts and creative media. We are a progressive forward thinking company focused on female empowerment!
We offer an exceptional compensation package consisting of a base salary of $72-96K, BCBS Platinum Healthcare, Vision and Dental along with a 401K plan with corporate matching and PTO.
Paragon Technology and Development, Inc. is presently seeking a forward thinking, success proven full-time, in-house photographer and videographer for a new product line we are launching this fall. Photography styles needed are fashion, portrait and glamour. This position will begin July 1st, 2019 and will require 40-50 hours per week. 2-3 days of studio and/or on-location shooting and 2-3 days of in-office editing and planning social media campaigns with our marketing department each week.
We are looking for a photographer/videographer who is extremely professional and self-motivated, has great people skills, is a natural problem solver and is able to both give and follow creative direction.Please provide your website and/or portfolio when applying for the position.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Take and edit photos
- Film and edit video content
- Give and follow creative direction
- Transport and set up equipment for on-location shoots
- Manage and direct a photography assistant
- Collaborate with marketing and social media departments
Requirements & Qualifications
- Comfortable with edgy and risqué themes
- Can perform well under stress and stay positive
- Comfortable working in a team environment
- Must be computer savvy and have strong editing skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Professional and friendly; always exhibiting a positive attitude
- Ability to multi-task, problem-solve, and effectively communicate in a challenging, fast-paced environment
- Minimum of 5-7 years professional experience in fashion, glamour and/or portrait photography
- Photo and video editing experience
- Experience with Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and Hootsuite
About Paragon Technology and Development
We firmly believe our success stems from the desire to empower our teammates to believe anything is possible and deliver exceptional results. As Steve Jobs once said, “...while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius, because the ones who are crazy enough to think that they can change the world, are the ones who do.” Today Paragon Technology and Development, Inc. is responsible for managing, maintaining and expanding one of the fastest emerging lifestyle brands in the world. We have achieved record growth in our initial 5-years of business and are looking for dedicated, self-motivated and creative individuals to take us to the next level.