Location: Hollywood, California
Job Type: Full time
Salary: $50k - $60k Per Year
If you are looking for a traditional conservative corporate position, please skip this opportunity. We are seeking vibrant, creative and edgy individuals to push creative boundaries while working for an emerging lifestyle brand that incorporates pop culture, provocative liberal arts and creative media. We are a progressive forward thinking company focused on female empowerment!
We offer an exceptional compensation package consisting of a base salary of $50-60K, BCBS Platinum Healthcare, Vision and Dental along with a 401K plan with corporate matching and PTO.
A Successful candidate will have excellent eye for detail, great verbal and written communication skills. Candidate should be a motivated, self-starter, who likes to collaborate and willing to learn. The position requires a focused high energy professional for a paperless digital office.
- Must be familiar with Accrual accounting
- Accounts Payable – Manage accounts payable, invoice entry, and payments via echeck, wire, ACH and Paypal
- Payroll – Prepare and submit semi-monthly (we use Trax for payroll processing)
- Reconciliation - Bank Accounts, Credit Card Transactions, Paypal and G/L Accounts
- Monthly expense and revenue accruals
- Working with merchant processing/chargebacks
- Manage vendor and independent contractor inquiries
- Month End Close - Assist in completion of monthly financials
- Must have intermediate to advanced excel skills - ability to format, design and use excel spreadsheets. Pivot tables a plus
- Accounting: 4+ years (Required)
- QuickBooks: 2 years (Required)
- Excel: 4 years (Required)
- Google Sheets 2 Years (Preferred)
- The candidate must pass a QuickBooks Online and Excel test prior to being hired.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting (Preferred)
- Must have positive attitude, compatible personality and work cooperatively with other team members.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail are a must
- Willingness to wear multiple hats in an entrepreneurial business setting.
About Paragon Technology and Development
We firmly believe our success stems from the desire to empower our teammates to believe anything is possible and deliver exceptional results. As Steve Jobs once said, “...while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius, because the ones who are crazy enough to think that they can change the world, are the ones who do.” Today Paragon Technology and Development, Inc. is responsible for managing, maintaining and expanding one of the fastest emerging lifestyle brands in the world. We have achieved record growth in our initial 5-years of business and are looking for dedicated, self-motivated and creative individuals to take us to the next level.